North Berman & Beebe
North Berman & Beebe enjoys a distinguished reputation on both sides of the employment equation. On the client side, our strong relationships with many of the nation’s preeminent law firms at the partner and recruitment levels avails us of information and opportunities which may be unavailable to the public at large. On the candidate side, our extensive experience and commitment to service provides unparalleled guidance throughout the search and placement process to individuals seeking employment in the legal field. Our consultants are so well considered in the marketplace that the lion’s share of our business comes by personal referral.
- We have 100 years of combined expertise in the legal industry.
- We have unsurpassed market knowledge.
- We listen and provide results.
- We advocate.
- We match personal and professional needs of candidates with those of law firms and corporations.
- We act as strategic advisors to clients and candidates.
- Placed a four (4)-person Securities Class Action Group with a California based firm.
- Placed a twelve (12)-person Antitrust group with a California based firm.
- Placed a National Intellectual Property Group including 3 partners over multiple offices of a Texas based firm.
- Placed a Government Contracts Group with a California based firm.
- Placed a three (3)-person Healthcare Group with a national law firm.
- Placed a ten (10)-person Renewable Energy Project Finance Group with a California based firm.
- Added a ten (10)-person Telecommunications Transactions/E-Commerce Group to a Texas based law firm.
- Placed a four (4)-person White Collar Group at a San Francisco based firm.
- Placed two (2) prominent Bank Regulatory partners at national law firms.
- Placed a four (4)-person Export Controls and FCPA Group with a California based firm.
- Placed Payment Systems partner with a global law firm.
- Established Northern Virginia office for a California based firm with twelve (12) attorneys with Corporate, Intellectual Property, Litigation and Employment expertise.
- Established through a merger the Washington, DC office for a North Carolina based firm with twenty (20) attorneys with Corporate, Litigation, Real Estate, Employment and Bankruptcy expertise.
- Established a Washington, DC office for a Philadelphia based firm with twelve (12) attorneys with Energy, Banking, Litigation and Corporate expertise.
- Established a Northern Virginia office for a Florida based firm with twenty (20) attorneys with Corporate, High Technology, Intellectual Property, Employment, Tax and Litigation expertise.
- Added an (8)-person Government Contracts Group to the 2 person office of a Boston based law firm.
- Placed a five (5)-person Banking Group and a Litigation partner with a St. Louis based firm.
- Placed a twenty (20)-person Litigation Group in the McLean office of a Richmond based firm.